- Home: list of your flows
- Flow: create or update your flow
- Settings: settings and account
- Analytics: analytics and charts for your flow
- Share: share your flow with others
- Brief: brief of your tranasction
- Date Time: date time of your transaction. default: now
- Value: amount of your transaction cost.
- Currency: which currency used in your transaction. default: flow currency
- Tag: category of your transaction
- People: transaction cost shared with someone, or for someone
Recommended Format: Brief + Value + (Currency) + (Tag/People)
Double click to edit a transaction.
Buy Flight Tickets
If there are multiple numbers in transaction, Costflow will use the last number as value.
No space allowed in calculation.
The transaction currency inherited by flow currency. You can change it on Flow page’s stats sidebar.
The flow currency inherited by the currency in your settings page. All your new flows are use that currency by default.
You can check all supported currencies here.
// demo with value
You can set your date time by click the date time on the left of transaction.
Quick method: type DATE/TIME in the input, then press tab button.
// DATE & TIME
Nov 2 2017, 11:04